Tomato and mozzarella with salt and vinegar roasted fava beans
We're back with another delicious fava bean recipe.
This time, with a fresh and tasty tomato and mozzarella salad, garnished with basil and a handful of our salt and vinegar roasted fava beans! This is a great side dish for a summer lunch or BBQ.
Tomatoes are a fantastic source of a number of vitamins and minerals with plentiful amounts of vitamin C, potassium, and vitamin K.
This delicious recipe is sure to go down well with family and friends at your next get together. The best thing about this fava bean recipe is that with so many varieties of tomato on offer, you can switch it up whenever you want and choose something completely different each time you make it.
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 15 minutes
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 ball of mozzarella
- Drizzle of rapeseed oil
- Splash of balsamic vinegar
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Handful of Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar roasted fava beans
- Finely slice the tomato and mozzarella.
- Place the slices on a large plate, alternating between tomato, then mozzarella.
- Drizzle a good glug of rapeseed oil and balsamic vinegar to dress, along with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Tear a few basil leaves and sprinkle over the plate, along with a few sea salt and cider vinegar roasted fava beans.
- Serve up with your favourite BBQ meats and salads and enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.