Mango, chilli and fava bean salad
A simple, fresh and tasty salad with just the right amount of a chilli kick. Topped off with our crunchy Chilli and Lemon Roasted Fava Bean Snacks for an extra bit of texture.
Mangoes are a great source of magnesium and potassium, both of which are connected to lower blood pressure and a regular pulse, so this is a great fruit to get into your regular rotation.
This delicious salad is perfect for summer picnics and BBQs, and will impress your friends with its incredible blend of sweet and sour. Why not serve it as a side dish with our tasty recipe for bang bang chicken.
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 15 minutes
- 1 chopped mango
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1/2 chopped red onion
- A good sprinkle of our Chilli and Lemon Roasted Fava Bean Snacks
- Charlie and Ivy’s Mango and Chilli Dressing
- Parsley to garnish
- Add all your chopped ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix well.
- Add parsley and snacks to garnish.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.