Blue cheese, fava bean and grape salad
A real treat for the tastebuds; the sweet grapes, the powerful cheese and the crunchy and tangy beans gives you everything you ever wanted in a salad.
This is a perfect addition to a picnic or BBQ, or even a dinner party as your starting dish. The lightness of the entire dish makes it a fantastic opener for a dinner party that might feature heavier meals for mains and desserts.
For something a little different, our bang bang chicken recipe (or tofu if you're keeping to a veggie theme) is an ideal pairing with lots of different flavours. You could even make a range of salads and let people self-serve.
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 15 minutes
- A selection of salad leaves of your choice
- Handful of grapes (red or green is fine), chopped
- 100g blue cheese (we love Shepherds Purse), crumbled
- Handful of walnuts, chopped
- Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar Fava Bean Snacks
- A good glug of olive oil.
- If you haven't already, chop and crumble your ingredients.
- Throw all your ingredients into a bowl.
- Add a good glug of olive oil into the bowl.
- Mix well, plate up and enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.