No Cook Energy Bites
Are you looking for an easy and healthy snack to keep you fuelled throughout the day? Perfect for replacing the cakes in the office break room, a post-run snack or something without the E numbers for the kids, these no bake treats are the perfect choice.
Made using our Lightly Salted Fava Bean Snacks, arm yourself with your food processer and you’re ready to go!
Serving size: 20 Bites
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Place the dates, fava beans, peanut butter and honey in a food processer and blitz until a granola-like texture starts to form.
- Drizzle in the cold pressed rapeseed oil and blitz a little more.
- Add your oats and chocolate chips and blitz for a final time until your mixture starts to come together. Now you’re ready to make your bites.
- Using your hands form small 3cm balls with your hands. Place in a bowl of coconut and press into the bites until covered.
- Once all 20 bites are made, chill in the fridge for 30 minutes and store in an airtight container.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.