Fennel and Pomegranate Salad with our Chilli and Lemon fava beans
This seasonal salad is the ultimate blend of freshness, spiciness, and crunch. It's the perfect way to switch things up if you're tired of eating the same old salads every day.
Serving size: 4 for a side // 2 for a main
Prep time: Under 20 minutes
Vegetarian / Vegan
- 1 Fennel
- 1 Pomegranate
- Chilli and lemon fava beans
- Handful of Parsley
- Handful of leaves
- Sprinkle of pumpkin seeds
- 100g of coarse bulgar (cooked and cooled)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 tsp mint sauce (to dress)
- 4 tbsp oil (to dress)
- Finely slice the fennel and mix in a bowl with the leaves and parsley.
- Cut your pomegranate and remove the seeds. Add them to your salad.
- Sprinkle in some pumpkin seeds and a large handful of Chilli and Lemon fava beans.
- Add the cooled bulgar wheat and season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix the oil and mint sauce together and then drizzle over your salad.
- Mix together and enjoy
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.