Gut-loving grains with Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar Snacks
This is one of the most delicious salads we've made so far. The best part - its packed full of veg.
The beetroot adds a gorgeous pink colour and the dressing is made with an incredible, gut-loving, fermented fava bean paste that adds a real hit of umami flavour. Here's how to make it...
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 15 minutes
- Mixed grains
- Half a red onion
- Half a courgette
- Feta cheese
- A handful of olives
- 2 chopped beetroots
- Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar Fava Beans
Salad dressing ingredients:
- 1 tbsp fava bean umami paste
- 75ml garlic rapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Good grid of black pepper
- Half a tbsp maple syrup
- Place the mixed grains in a bowl.
- Finely chop all the salad ingredients, and mix in well.
- In a sterilised jar, place all of your dressing ingredients.
- Shake well until all mixed together.
- Pour the dressing over your mixed veg and grains.
- Sprinkle a few Sea Salt and Cider Vinegar beans over the top, plate up and serve. Enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.