Smoked chilli, carrot and couscous salad with fava beans
This salad is full of flavour. The smoky chilli dressing really sets off our roasted fava beans. It's full of protein too!
Once just an African dish, couscous is now incredibly popular across the world. Rich in protein, it's a perfect pairing with our range of fava bean snacks.
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 15 minutes
- 1 packet of couscous
- 2 grated carrots
- A handful of pine nuts
- A handful of mixed seeds
- Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil Smoked Chilli Dressing
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- A pack of Lightly Salted Roasted Fava Beans
- Prepare your couscous as per the packet instructions.
- Once ready, add into a mixing bowl alongside the grated carrots, pine nuts and mixed seeds.
- Drizzle with a good glug of the smoked chilli dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve. Enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.