Greek pasta salad with fava beans
We're back with our Salad Topper Series, creating delicious, substantial salads that you'll actually want to eat. After all, salad doesn't need to be boring.
This recipe was in collaboration with Yorkshire Pasta. Kathryn produces the most delicious artisan pasta that's made in 2 days, not 2 hours - you can literally taste the difference. We loved working with her!
With its vibrant mix of colours and flavours - with sweetness and saltiness, this is a pasta salad that you will want to eat again and again, and again.
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 15 minutes
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Half a block of Feta, cubed
- A handful of black olives, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- Half a cucumber, chopped
- 200g of Yorkshire Pasta (or any pasta of your choice)
- A sprinkling of our Roasted Fava Bean Snacks
- A pinch of sea salt
- Put your pasta on to boil first with a pinch of salt. Check the pack to see how many minutes it will need.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta into a colander.
- Leave the pasta for a couple of minutes to remove any excess water.
- Mix together all your chopped ingredients.
- Add in the pasta to your chopped ingredients.
- Dress with a glug of cold-pressed rapeseed oil.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.