Salted fava bean chocolate recipe
This is one of our most popular recipes! It's super easy and very delicious. It also make a great edible gift idea!
This mix of milk and dark chocolate is perfect for those who don't like their chocolate too sweet. And the addition of sea salt and fava beans into the recipe adds another layer that your taste buds will absolutely love.
You probably didn't think about adding fava beans to sweet recipes, but they're so versatile. Check out our fantastic (and delicious) recipe for fava bean flapjacks.
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 30 minutes (not including freezing time)
• Lightly salted roasted fava beans
• 75g milk choc
• 75g dark choc
• A pinch of sea salt
• 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- Sprinkle some of our lightly salted roasted fava beans on a linked baking tray.
- Melt all the chocolate and mix with a tsp of rapeseed oil to keep it glossy.
- Pour the melted mixture into the tray, over the fava beans.
- Sprinkle over a pinch of sea salt.
- Then, freeze until solid.
- Once frozen, break into shards, serve and enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.