Strawberry, feta, avocado and fava bean salad
This is a super fresh salad, with sweet strawberries, creamy avocado and salty, crunchy fava beans.
An absolute dream for BBQs and picnics, or even a fancy lunch if you're looking to impress your colleagues and friends. Packed full of flavour, this is a next level salad that you'll want to be making time and time again.
Avocados are a fantastic source of vitamins C, E, K, and B6, as well as a number of other important minerals - meaning they're a fantastic addition to any recipe.
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 15 minutes
- 1 punnet of strawberries, sliced
- Half a block of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado, chopped
- A selection of salad leaves of your choice - (we love peppery rocket)
- Lemon and Poppy Seed Dressing, our favourite is Charlie and Ivy's
- 1 pack of Lightly Salted Roasted Fava Bean Snacks
- Toss all your ingredients together in a bowl.
- Dress with a good glug of Lemon and Poppy Seed Dressing.
- Garnish with our Lightly Salted Roasted Fava Beans for an added crunchy protein hit.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.