Beetroot, Feta and BBQ Roasted Fava Bean Salad
This is a firm favourite of ours, sweet and tangy beetroot with salty feta and smoky BBQ beans!
We love exciting salads here at The Honest Bean Co, and really believe that salads don't need to be boring.
Some of our favourites include blue cheese, fava bean and grape salad for all those blue cheese fans out there. As well as tomato panzanella with chilli and lemon roasted fava beans.
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 30 minutes
- Four pack of ready cooked beetroot
- Half a block of Feta
- 1 slice of sourdough bread
- A pinch of smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt
- A glug of olive oil
- A good glug of balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- 1 pack of BBQ Roasted Fava Bean Snacks
- Cut the beetroot and feta into two centimetre chunks.
- Cut the sourdough into small cubes then add to a pan with a glug of olive oil and gently heat to crisp the bread and create croutons.
- In a large bowl, make a vinegar dressing by combining 3 teaspoons of oil with one of vinegar.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of yoghurt with a pinch of smoked paprika and salt.
- Stir together to combine, then put a large dollop on each plate then circle with the back of a spoon to create a bed of the yoghurt.
- Put the beetroot, feta and croutons into the dressing bowl and toss.
- Spoon the salad on top of the yoghurt on each plate before scattering a handful of Roasted Fava Beans over each.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.