Watermelon and Feta Salad with Lightly Salted Fava Beans
This salad really is full of summer vibes - the sweet, crisp watermelon goes hand in hand with the salty feta, perfectly finished with our crunchy beans and a sprig of mint.
Who says that salad needs to be boring? We have a variety of delicious salad recipes to check out, including our favourites. Check out the tomato and mozzarella with fava beans and a personal favourite; smoked chilli, carrot and couscous salad.
Serving size: 2
Prep time: Under 15 minutes
- Half a watermelon
- Half a red onion
- 150g feta cheese
- Small bunch of mint
- A good glug of rapeseed oil
- Black pepper
- Lightly Salted Roasted Fava Beans
- Scoop out and chop the watermelon flesh into bitesize chunks.
- Slice red onion thinly.
- Place watermelon and onion into a bowl then crumble over feta.
- Add a pinch of black pepper, ripped up mint leaves and a drizzle of oil.
- Tossed together and scatter over Lightly Salted Roasted Fava Beans.
- Serve up and enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe? Check out our other fava bean recipes.